Submissions are now closed
- The submitter’s account will receive the acceptance(s) and schedule documents
- The «presenter»’s account (who has to be registered to the congress) will receive the certificate of presentation of the poster(s) / presentations listed on his account.
- The first author, will be posted in first on the authors’ list.
1. Prepare your abstract
Abstracts and documents must be submitted in English and should report on results of truly original research in Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, and closely related fields that have not been published whole or in part elsewhere. The proposal will be reviewed according to the scientific content and ethical considerations.
Preparation and style
• Do not use typefaces that resemble script.
• The use of abbreviations, except those are widely used, is strongly discouraged.
• They should be used only if they contribute to better comprehension of the manuscript.
• Acronyms should be spelled out at first mention.
• Metric system (SI) units should be used.
• The topic of the communication (see list below) and the field of research should be indicated.
Step 1: Prepare all the information about your abstract
Your abstract must contain:
- A title
- A list of authors with their affiliations. Please identify the first author and the speaker
- A topic
- A list of 3 key words
- The main text of the abstract, in English
Step 2: Select a topic and a type of communication
Step 3: Title
- The title must be in lowercase with a capital at the beginning
- Do not use small capitals or capitals in the title
- Do not use asterisks or notes
- Your title must be on a single line (not more than 30 words).
Step 4: Authors
Once created, you may select the authors for each abstract, change their order (initially the authors are in an alphabetical order), and select the speaker as well as the first author.
Step 5: Text
Your abstract must not exceed 400 words (the system will not allowed more)
You should prepare the whole content of your abstract in an editor (Word, TextEdit, …). You can use all classic fonts because the text will automatically be formated when submitted. Some problems may appear due to incompatibility between Mac and PC. We strongly recommend that you do not use any Greek letters but their plain counterparts: “Delta” instead of “Δ “, etc… (alpha, beta, gamma, micro, …).
Step 6: Attachment
Step 7: Validation and submission
2. Submit your abstract
The Abstract submission deadline: 8 May 2023 included, midnight (CEST)+2:00 UTC
Before you can submit your abstract (and go back to edit it), you have to create an account.
Once you have filled in the necessary information and submitted the account registration form you will receive an email confirming the creation of your account.
After you have created your account, simply go to ‘Log in to your account’ in the menu to access your abstract.
Please note: Your abstract will only be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for reviewing once you have submitted it. Initially your abstract will be in ‘Draft’ status. To submit it, be sure to click on the green arrow next to your abstract’s title. It’s status has to be ‘Reviewing Process’
If you have any question regarding the abstract submission process, please send us an email (click here).